Monday, September 10, 2012

Awesome Patron Art Work


by Rob Stephens
If you don't know, in the back of Goldstein we have some Whiteboard tables in the back of the library for our patrons, YOU, to write/draw on, and lately you've been really knocking our lights out with some AMAZING illustrations that I want to share.



"Holmes" with some crazy awesome characters
The Hunger Games!
Write with the Light / hola me llamo Leo
TROGB ORR!!!!
Carson and A forever!!!


Someone actually doing homework? (I don't know what it means)



 Oh! And the puzzle: it's Mickey and Minnie, but they need your help to figure out where 
they are...




2 comments:

  1. What brand is the round whiteboard table? I think I would like one for my school library. The start of a Learning Commons. Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The round whiteboard table is just a table, but it is painted with a paint made by Rustoleum that gives it that whiteboard surface.

    Hope yours comes out great!

    ReplyDelete